Terms of Service
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
1. General: 1.1. By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
1.2. In these Terms, references to "you" or "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website/Service, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean Agni Educational Xpedition its franchisor, affiliates and partners.
3. Services Offered: AGNI EDUCATIONAL XPEDITION provides a number of services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the "Service"). Upon placing an order, AGNI EDUCATIONAL XPEDITION shall provide industrial visits, industrial tours, excursions, internships and be entitled to its payment for the Services.
4. Authorization: Only personal use is authorized on our website, and unless you have written permission from us, you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify, or otherwise distribute the material on this website for any commercial use, or for any purpose other than as described in these Terms and Conditions.
5. Pricing: Fees for our services are listed on the website. You can view your bill online after confirmation of your order. Your final bill will be mailed to your e-mail ID. 100% payment has to be paid before usage of our services. By purchasing our services, you agree to pay with a valid debit card/credit card/banking Account and certify that you are an authorized user of the credit card/Banking Account. You are responsible, and must pay for, all purchases of the services made by individuals using your account. If you suspect that unauthorized use of your account is occurring, you must notify us immediately.
6. Communication: You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any updated or communication relating to your order. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
7. Cancellation & Refund Policy:
As Per the following terms. The Cancellation charges are as below
Before 60 days
50% of the invoice value
30 to 59 days
60 % of the invoice value
15 to 29 days
80 % of the invoice value
Less than 15 days
100 % of the invoice value
8.1. Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Agni Educational Xpeditition, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Agni Educational Xpeditition or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of your obligations under this Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
8.2. Indemnity: You agree to undertake the tour and other related activities at your own risk and AEDX and its employees shall not be held responsible for any loss or injury sustained or caused. You shall also clearly inform in writing about anybody suffering from physical complaint or ailment, which may jeopardize the safety or well-being while taking part in the tour. You agree that you will be responsible for any damage caused due to your negligence.
9.3. Indemnity: I understand that there is NO insurance cover for any personal injury.
9. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: the information, services, and data made available at this website are provided on an "as-is" basis for informational purposes only and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Agni Educational Xpeditition liability for any claim arising under or relating to this terms or any service shall be limited to direct damages and shall not exceed the amount paid, and any amounts owed but not yet paid, for the relevant item.
10. Intellectual Property Rights: 11.1. Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Agni Educational Xpeditition owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website/Service, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Agni Educational Xpeditition without obtaining authorization from Agni Educational Xpeditition
10.2. Intellectual Property relating to reports vest with Agni Educational Xpeditition. Agni Educational Xpeditition grants a non-exclusive license for your internal use and not for commercial purpose. You shall not tamper, modify or alter the reports without the consent of Agni Educational Xpeditition. In which case, Agni Educational Xpeditition shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the reports or its end use.
10.3. Agni Educational Xpeditition is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to link to any such third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
10.4. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
11. Termination: Agni Educational Xpeditition may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached any of the Terms. If you or Agni Educational Xpeditition terminates your use of the Website or any Service Agni Educational Xpeditition may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Agni Educational Xpeditition will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever.
12. Applicable law: This site is created and controlled by Agni Educational Xpeditition. The laws of India shall apply and courts in Chennai shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. Agni Educational Xpeditition reserves the right to make changes to the website/service and the terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time and without information to the customers/users of the services/website of Agni Educational Xpeditition.
13. Customer Services: If you have an order query, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org